HNW - v&a

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Sat Mar 10 05:16:31 PST 2001

<<<< I'm off for a first-time visit to London soon.  I have one day set aside
 to go to the V&A.  Anything in particular I should be sure not to miss? >>

Just head to the far back righthand corner after you enter the museum, find
the textile room, and enjoy!  Take a notepad, pen, and a magnifying glass.>>

Or, turn left past the bookstore, and head for the costume gallery (ground
floor).

At the moment, there's also an exhibit of Sasha Kagan's work, if you're
interested in knitting. Only the second time the V&A has done a one-person
exhibition of knitting.