HNW - List Admin Away

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Mar 12 23:23:09 PST 2001

I'll be gone from March 21st through March 26th.  I'll be checking mail
for the last time March 20th and probably won't recover until sometime
around the 27th or 28th.

If you are having any list-related problems now is the time to let me
know.  Otherwise, as usual, have fun and play nicely.

--Charlene
(charlene at flash.net)

--
A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first
thought of.  --Burt Bacharach (b. 1929) U.S. composer
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries