HNW - Yoo-hoo...

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 05:05:38 PST 2001

> Hey, anyone out there? I haven't gotten a message in ages....are we just
> being quiet, or did I get unsubscribed?

Charlene posted late last week that she would be away for a short time, and
the list usually gets quiet as a result -- I guess nobody wants to break
anything while the list manager is away.  <s>

I was out of town, at a major SCA event, and that could be where many others
were as well.  I also know that a number of SCA groups were demo'ing at St.
Pat's celebrations this weekend, and probably attention was turned to that.

                                ---= Margo Lynn (SCA: Morgan)