HNW - x-rated historical embroidery?

CarolynKayta Barrows kayta at slip.net
Mon Mar 19 11:18:15 PST 2001

>Kewl...maybe we should start some juicy thread to wake them up? Think of
>anything?

Anybody here ever embroider anything both x-rated and historical?  That
would be a juicy thread.  That is if there ever was any historical thing
both embroidered and x-rated.  Now that I think of it, I can't recall any
x-rated historical embroidery this side of the Hippie 1970's.  (The
pictures are in 'Native Funk and Flash', the best collection of
Hippie-period needlework ever published.)