HNW - Tablet weaving

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 08:06:56 PST 2001

Hello, Elisabeth.

<< There are no books with instructions and many patterns for
 double-faced weaving?

Yes, you will find Linda Hendrickson on the weavershand web site.  She has a
book out on double-face with lots of patterns.  Also, I am sure she would be
delighted to talk you through the learning process.

<< Anyway, historically, were these bands woven tightly? >>

Yes, they were.  Keep a tight warp and really beat in your weft.  The only
time I've found when you want a looser warp is when you are doing brocading.

Nancy / Ingvild