HNW - book?

CarolynKayta Barrows kayta at slip.net
Tue Mar 20 19:29:57 PST 2001

>> 'Native Funk and Flash', the best collection of
>> Hippie-period needlework ever published.)
>
>Can you describe this book and include author,ISBN etc? Thanks!

My copy is in storage, but it might be too old to have an ISBN number.
It's from the mid-70's.  It only appeared in paperback.  Laurel Burch is in
it, as well as some other people who became known fibre artists later. And
one of the authors has the same name as somebody involved with the original
Folkwear pattern company.  More than that I can't remember.