HNW - 15th/16th c. embroidery

Frank Thallas hardcorps at vcn.com
Wed Mar 21 13:03:45 PST 2001

   I think we fixated on "Renn Faire" and Elizabethan......<G>
    You're right, though.  There seems to be a huge gap in the embroidery
world, from the time of cyclases up through about Henry VII, when there
doesn't seem to be much embroidery in use except in the church.  Why do we
think this is?  I can't even venture a good guess.

Liadain