HNW - x-rated historical embroidery?

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 24 12:57:22 PST 2001

True, or we just haven't found anything like that embroidered. We know they
did woodcuts that were extremely graphic. I'm a firm believer that just
because we haven't found it doesn't necessarily mean they didn't think about
it. I have enlarged the drawing and plan to embroider it. It really doesn't
show anything so I guess depending on your point of view it is X-rated or
PG-13. I'm sure it will tick someone off, but I plan to have it framed and
hanging in my home or as a banner.

Mistress Bunny