HNW - Metal thread supplies

amreid@qbe.com.au amreid at qbe.com.au
Sun Mar 25 20:38:04 PST 2001

Does anyone know of a supplier of metal threads for goldwork in the southern
hemisphere?  I know there are some good suppliers in the northern hemipshere but
I'm looking to try my hand at it for a competition that is coming up (so have
the problem of needing it fairly soon).  The Aussie dollar is also at an alltime
low exchange rate-wise at the moment, so I'd be paying a premium for it if I get
from overseas.  Help.

(BTW - it's nice to be back on the list after an extended abscence.)

Andrew Reid
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari)