HNW - Re: h-needlework V1 #822

Roberta Bromley r_bromley at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:40:23 PST 2001

Thanks for all your responses on the Tristan quilt.Sarah, I am happy to get
to talk to someone who has actually seen it(the back too).I'm surprised they
fold it.I have lengths of fabric with fold marks in them and they are not
nearly as old as the quilt.I wonder if there was any documentation of when
the quilt was restitched.It's possible the stuffing migrated anyway when the
stitching was gone.I am reading various versions of the Tristan Tale right
now.Way too much testosterone that guy!

Roberta Bromley