HNW - Netting Supplies

amreid@qbe.com.au amreid at qbe.com.au
Tue Mar 27 14:39:36 PST 2001

Tisha,
I bought a nice little netting starter set from Hedgehog Handworks via mail
order a year or so back.  They have a nice website and a paper catalogue which
is very comprehensive, and you might find usefull for other things also,
including lace supplies.  I'm at work and so don't have the address or URL to
hand, but I'm sure someone else on this list can post them here.  (C'mon help me
out here someone)

This set had a netting needle, 2 size gauges and some easy instructions.  I seem
to remember that it was quite reasonably priced (this is back when the Aussie $
had some value in the world...).

Hope this is some help.

Andrew
Sydney, Australia