HNW - Metal Thread Supplies in Australia

Sarah Randles s-randles at adfa.edu.au
Tue Mar 27 17:14:06 PST 2001

Hi Andrew (and anyone else who's interested),

My filing system works!  This morning I found the receipt for the place I
bought the gold and other metal threads -  they are: Stonewall and Co.
Ship Supplies (I told you it was wierd)
at 52 Erskine St, Sydney (it's in the city).  The (six digit!) phone number
is 29 4271.  In 1993 I spent $36 on a small amount of metal thread.

Whether they're still there I don't know, but I'd be interested to find out.

Sarah

Sarah Randles                                    email: s.randles at adfa.edu.au
School of English                              phone: 02 6268 8842
University College ADFA                 fax:   02 6268 8899
Canberra ACT 2601
AUSTRALIA

Note: on Mondays and Tuesdays I work at the Australian National Dictionary
Centre - phone: (02) 6249 0476.