HNW - Books on Goldwork

amreid@qbe.com.au amreid at qbe.com.au
Tue Mar 27 19:55:27 PST 2001

Does anyone have any suggestions on good books on the subject of metal thread
work?

I recently saw a very nice (and very expensive) book which was a needlework
course by the English Needlework Guild, which had a great chapter on metal
thread work.  I also remember seeing a book in the local library which was
written in the 70's (I think) and which seemed to have lots of technical
instructions (and plenty of photos - in black and white unfortunately).

Andrew
Sydney, Australia
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari)