HNW - Re: h-needlework V1 #824

Roberta Bromley r_bromley at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:11:30 PST 2001

"The Embroiderers" by Kay Staniland was ordered for me by Barnes and Noble.I
see that the internet store "The Pillaged Village" also carries it.It
contains 2 pictures of portions of the quilt,the one in London and the one
in Florence.There is also a picture of a close-up of the quilt in
London.There are only two paragraphs written about it.The rest of the
pictures are of interest though.Mostly items for the church and for
royalty.Some clothing.I don't think there is any blackwork.

Roberta Bromley