HNW - Books on Goldwork

Megan McConnell madilayn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 22:45:57 PST 2001

--- amreid at qbe.com.au wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on good books on
> the subject of metal thread
> work?

Andrew

Kreinik have just put out a book called Metallic
Thread Embroidery (in Australia you can get it through
Capricorn Link on 02 9899 8322) ISBN is 0 7153 1081 X
(and I'll be putting a review of it on the Bella
embroidery site this week).  It is about using the
Kreinik threads and gives really detailed information
on each one and what you can use it for, as well as
tips and tricks on using them.

Not a lot of historical information, but I have found
it useful to learn exactly how to use metal threads.

Madilayn (Megan)