HNW - coverlets

maidenhair madnhair at rapfire.net
Thu Mar 29 17:31:14 PST 2001

Greetings to All,

    I am new to this list and hope to share and learn much.

I am currently working on some german long stitch and long armed cross stitch.  Both of which are new avenues of stitching for me.  I like their simplicity.

My next projects that I am gathering information on is long armed cross stitch bed coverlets and rugs.  Anyone no of sources still available in english.  Hahahaha.

Just received my book from Joan sparey on Icelandic embroidery.  Very pleased.  Now if i could locate a copy of the Medieval Finnish coverlets and rugs.  I might be in Valhalla then.

Maidenhair
of Northkeep