HNW - coverlets

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sat Mar 31 22:11:40 PST 2001

maidenhair wrote:

> that only happens to the ppl who have no idea what they really have
> purchased and can't possibly understand the value of such a bargain
> resource.

Usually.  But in this particular instance she knows exactly what a steal
she got.  That makes me glad for her.  When someone gets a deal like
that and has no clue it hurts.

--Charlene

--
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.  -- Stanislaus
Lezczynski
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries