[HNW] Ducerceau

Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Feb 1 12:14:19 PST 2002

Hello.
Yes if they have made a reproduktion of it, it surely would be the one i
wanted to study.
And yes i quite understand their consern that they want to preserve it,
but it would be a very good idea to make a reproduktion because nobody
has any use of a book that valuable, that noone could see. Is this the
case in other libraries? Do they make reproduktions maybe microfilms or
something of the old treassures?

Bjarne.

Leif Drews
Åboulevard 5, 3 th