[HNW] Embroidered Flowers

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 2 09:39:14 PST 2002

I don't, although they sound just lovely....I'm all thumbs when it comes
to surface embroidery, but oh, baby, give me monochrome embroidery, or
any of the pulled and drawn thread embroideries, and I'm in hog heaven
<g>.
I'd like to learn enough (someday, in my copious amounts of free time
<g>) to do an 18th c. waistcoat, though....one of those highly
embroidered ones.  I'd modify to wear with modern clothing.....
--Sue