[HNW] scissor weights

Cindi Luckett crewelhearted at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 15:24:33 PST 2002

My apologies.  I saw a lovely tent stitch chart for a
scissor weight that has a cord for attaching it to a
pair of scissors. The small square "scissor weight"
looks like a miniature pillow but it's filled with
rice.  The whole thing is done is tent stitch.  It's
put out by The Samplar Workes.

> Do you mean the weights of pairs of scissors?
> Weights for holding cloth
> while you cut it with scissors?  Please explain
> here.
>
> >Does anyone know history on scissor weights?
>

> Kayta
>     //// \\\

=====
Cindi Luckett
Charleston, SC
crewelhearted at yahoo.com

"If you love life, then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."  Benjamin Franklin