[HNW] Question

Leslie Lansdowne marsaili at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 20:13:54 PST 2002

Greetings unto the list!

I am Marsaili ingen Domnaill, Mistress of Children to the Barony of the
Cleftlands in the Middle Kingdom.  This spring we are hosting Coronation
(the new King and Queen are from our Barony) in our Barony.  Whenever we
have had royalty at our events, I have always taught the kids a craft and
then we have proceeded to make a gift for the Royals.  For our new Queen, I
was thinking of having the older kids do a simple needlework pattern on
napkins--possibly the Midrealm arms or her own personal arms so that she
could keep it after her reign was over.  What I was wondering is, would it
be innappropriate for this to be done in cross stitch?  I figured it would
be easy for them to learn and fairly easy for me to design a pattern.  Is
cross stitch considered OOP?

Thanks in advance!

Marsaili:-)