[HNW] scissor weights

Chris Laning claning at igc.org
Mon Feb 4 21:50:30 PST 2002

At 3:24 PM -0800 2/4/02, Cindi Luckett wrote:
>My apologies.  I saw a lovely tent stitch chart for a
>scissor weight that has a cord for attaching it to a
>pair of scissors. The small square "scissor weight"
>looks like a miniature pillow but it's filled with
>rice.  The whole thing is done is tent stitch.  It's
>put out by The Samplar Workes.

Excuse me for tooting our collective Guild horn for a moment <g> but
we have instructions for a kit for just such an item at our
[WKneedle] Yahoo site. It's accessible to anyone with a Yahoo ID.
It's worked in tent stitch on 12/inch canvas and the motifs are taken
from 16th century counted-thread works.