[HNW] Juppie Yeah!!!

Chris d'Aquino acacia63 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:04:47 PST 2002

Hi Bjarne

Congradulations!

I have had to make free hand drawings before and one technique which I have
found useful is to make up some paper with a grid (I use a one centimeter
grid) and photocopy some spares, then photocopy the same grid onto an OHP
transparency.

Then when I am drawing it I put the OHP transparency over the picture in the
book and using the grid on the paper I can get a picture which is pretty
much to scale and the proportion of the original.

This is especially true for early period pieces who's perspective can be
very challenging to draw correctly as I have been taught to draw in humanist
scale.

Just thought you might like to know

Acacia
(Chris d'Aquino)
St Florian, Lochac, West Kingdom

>From: amreid at qbe.com.au
>To: h-needlework at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [HNW] Juppie Yeah!!!
>Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:40:11 +1100
>
>Bjarne wrote:
>
>"I got a reply from the library. I am allowed to come and se the old books,
>and
>i am allowed to make freehand drawings of them.  Yuppie
>yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
>Congratulations!  Have a nice time, and if you find anything really
>interesting
>be sure and let us know!
>
>Andrew
>Sydney, Australia
>(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari)

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent
people and the affection of children...to leave the world
a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier
because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson