[HNW] new issue

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 17 13:00:19 PST 2002

Sue, I was sure I signed up online but can't find the link now.  They give a
toll-free number on the magazine as well as an e-mail address
(jcsmmail at aol.com) but no web page:  1-888-411-8995 (4 quarterly issues for
$24.95). I used to subscribe but now just buy issue-by-issue depending on
the subject matter/projects since my very local shop carries it regularly.

MaryR