[HNW] new issue

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 18 08:50:38 PST 2002

The publisher is Hoffman Media (the same people that publish "Just Cross
Stitch").  Here's a link to their website for this magazine.  There's lots
of info.  If you don't find a distributor for Austrialia listed somewhere on
their site I would send them an e-mail.  They will surely know which shops
in Australia buy their magazine.

http://www.just-crossstitch.com/sanq.htm

MaryR