[HNW] (no subject)

Lynn Downward LDownward at chori.org
Wed Feb 20 08:54:19 PST 2002

A backstitch is a very sturdy stitch, if it's appropriate for where
your sewing is.  I would suggest that you get that quilters' tape
that's marked in 1/4" or 1/8" .  You can tape it down and use it as a
marker - it'll not only give you a straight line but will give you a
measured guide to make your stitches even.

LynnD