[HNW] long stitch

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 20 18:50:05 PST 2002

I remember it well and have the projects I did:  several pillows and a large
wall hanging.  I still have the charts I used.  The canvas was penelope and
the wool was Anchor.  Everyone called it the "kloster" stitch but I don't
know that that is correct.  Basically you worked from a chart.  Each square
on the chart was two side-by-side stitches over *two* sets of double
threads.

Is this what you mean?

MaryR