[HNW] long stitch

LalahTT@aol.com LalahTT at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 08:28:59 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/20/02 7:13:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
madilayn at yahoo.com writes:

> I know it - and hate it!!!

       Why?  It makes a very attractive picture when done right.  The only
problem I have encountered is making very sure the stitches are all the same
tension so the final effect is a smooth flat surface.  Don't know as I have
seen books on it though.  It is just a longer than normal stitch.

Lalah
Never Give up, Never Surrender,