[HNW] Re: Long Stitch

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Feb 21 13:06:47 PST 2002

No, it really was called "long stitch", and it was exactly that--long,
straight stitches. I never did it, and yet it sticks in my head because, in
'81,  a friend of my then-DH was working on it. He was the AF equivalent of
an MP, big tough guy---I was young enough to be surprised by such a manly
fellow doing embroidery! Now, it wouldn't faze me at all.

Dianne