[HNW] Re: Long Stitch

Dorothy & Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 22 05:38:29 PST 2002

I think The Stitchery catalog used to carry designs by Roger Rhein???
who designs were done with long stitches of varying lengths  to create
the design. So far my 60-70's stitch books have variations of bargello,
long and short stitch, long-arm cross etc.
	Will be seeing my girlfriend in March to go to Woodlawn Plantation
exhibit, I know she did some or has them in her stash!