[HNW] Is anyone doing needle lace?

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 05:46:30 PST 2002

 I am just joining SCA, and would be most interested in needle lace if someone had some patterns or instructions.  I know it is tedious work but I like that kind of stuff.
  Lynn Carpenter <alwen at i2k.com> wrote: I have a contact on a tatting list who is looking for 16th century lace to
do. She is somewhat interested in needle lace. (Frankly, I think she has
no idea what she is getting into!)

Is anyone on the list doing needle lace? All I do with needles is sew on
buttons, and darn the ends into my tatting.

Thanks,

Lynn Carpenter in SW Michigan, USA
alwen at i2k.com