[HNW] Is anyone doing needle lace?

janelle.heron@didata.com.au janelle.heron at didata.com.au
Sun Feb 24 04:06:10 PST 2002

>Is anyone on the list doing needle lace?  All I do with needles is sew on
>buttons, and darn the ends into my tatting.

I've been teaching myself to do a spot of needlelace (current project being
some drawnwork for competition at Easter)  I wrote an article on needlelace
for the Australian SCA needleworkers newsletter.  Pictures of my first
attempts can be found at http://www.sca.org.au/broiderers/gallery.htm

I'd be happy to share what I know and I'd love to get more hints from the
other needlelace makers on the list.

                              janelle/mouse...

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.

Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited was formerly known as Com Tech Communications Pty Ltd