[HNW] Abegg Book Availability

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 24 10:19:19 PST 2002

After years of pining after a copy of this book I found that it is available
new, second printing 1998, from the publisher in Switzerland.  I had seen
the original edition in the library and they are identical.  The publisher
price is 98 Swiss Francs (US $ 58.00) and shipping to me in southern
California cost 37 Swiss Francs (US $ 22.00) for a total of 135 Swiss
Francs.  I used my credit card and the total converted to about US $ 82.00.
It was mailed to me on February 6 and arrived on February 22 in perfect
condition.  It is large and heavy and they packaged it beautifully.

This is the info for the person I dealt with via e-mail:

Varna Ringgenberg
Secretary
e-mail: info at abegg-stiftung.ch
Homepage: www.abegg-stiftung.ch
Tel. +41 (0)31 808 12 01
Fax +41 (0)31 808 12 00

They do *not* have online ordering so this was handled completely by e-mail,
except that I faxed them my credit card info just to be safe.

The book is also available, for twice the price (US $150.00), at Lacis:
http://www.lacis.com where you can see a photo of it.

MaryR