[HNW] Art of the embroiderer.

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 24 14:49:04 PST 2002

There are used copies of that one around, I would try a (used) book search
online first.  All the usual places:  Alibris, ABE Books, Bookfinder.com
etc.  For example, I found this copy listed on ABE from a Holland-based
bookseller:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookSearch
http://www.alibris.com
http://www.bookfinder.com