[HNW] Art of the embroiderer.

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 18:38:35 PST 2002

 Amazon can supply you with items not listed on their website.  They will even do a search for out of print books.  It will cost you a little more, but they can do it.  You might want to try 1/2 Price Books as well, as they carry used books.
  Leif Drews <drewscph at post12.tele.dk> wrote: Hello
I just want to ask you , does anybody know if Amazon.com can supply you
with books they dont have listed on the website?
I was thinking about if they could get me The art of the Embroiderer by
st. Aubin.
Hedgehog has it, but i would save money if i could have it send from
England.
They changed the charges for posting for America after christmas and it
is quite expensive now.

Bjarne

--

Leif Drews