[HNW] Jane Zimmerman

Toni McKelley tmckelley at neo.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 15:27:31 PST 2002

I love Jane's books.  She is accurate and to the point.  Jane is a wonderful
teacher, and she is feverishly adamant about historic facts and details.  If
you want to know the REAL truth, take a class with Jane, and ask her to talk
history while you stitch.  I admire her enormously, and she had spent a
great deal of her life studying and learning all the information she can
about Elizabethan Embroidery and 17th Century Stumpwork.  I would encourage
anyone to take one of her classes.  Keep it up Jane, you are a needlework
treasure!
Toni McKelley in Ohio
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]