[HNW] long stitch

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 21:28:26 PST 2002

<< I have some 30-year-old catalogs from a place in Denmark that show
 the modern version of this, namely Upright Gobelin. This indeed is a
 counted-thread needlepoint technique on canvas, in wool, and all the
 stitches are the same length, which means most of the motifs are
 geometrical. >>

AH HA.  Chris, my dear wonderful friend, that is exactly what I am looking
for!  Do you ever loan such items from your library to people who are Very
Careful with such loans and who are, even as we speak, batting their
eyelashes like mad in your direction???

Nancy