[HNW] old embroidery patterns

Connie Marie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 27 08:15:12 PST 2002

Well congrats Bjarne! You're really because of where you, there should be
more availability due to the history and so forth. I don't know what I'd do
without inter-library loan. The museums, well some are helpful, others....
one wanted $1 dollar for every photo I took of a Oriental embroidery exhibit
they had just because the girl I was talking with said it was a hassle to
let me look at the items than they had in permanent storage. Then they never
could work out a date for me to drive down. It was 4 hours away for me.
*sigh.

Has anyone got sources for a good stomachers?? I'd like to embroider one.

Mistress Bunny