[HNW] last question, I promise!

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 17:00:59 PST 2002

Not sure what you mean by a grid of diamonds.  But, if it doesn't need to be on the computer, why not take a sheet of graph paper, squares according to the size you desire, rotate the paper so squares are now diamonds and draw the grid you require.  It is a primitive way to do it, but farely easy.
  SNSpies at aol.com wrote: Does anyone have or know where I can find or have suggestions for how I might
construct a grid of diamonds? I need such a beast for designing a particular
medieval Scandinavian pattern and can not for the life of me locate one
on-line.

Thanks. You folks are the best!

Nancy