[HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 1 07:30:19 PST 2002

The Nameless Orange Boy isn't eating it, just hauling it all over the
house.  I haven't yet been able to find a drawer, box, or High Place
that he doesn't get into in the night and haul it back out again....I
now own a Good-Sized Snarl of linen thread--good thing I wasn't planning
to weave with it.....*snort* what was actually amusing was waking up to
find _myself_ well tangled in it--I hadn't even noticed him playing in
the bedroom that night. <g>
--Sue