[HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 1 11:04:18 PST 2002

I think it's more than that <g>...I think he somehow *senses* that x
container holds something fun....'cuz the first time he hauled them out,
they'd _been_ sealed in one of those plastic storage boxes. He just has
the most *amazing* ability to get himself into trouble--probably just
typical adolescent behavior....*sigh*....he's just as good at undoing
the zippers on my backpack, finding my needlework totebag tucked inside,
and fishing out my silk threads I keep in there for blackwork....I think
he has a great future ahead of him as a safecracker ;-P
--sue