Fwd: [HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Widowelspet@aol.com Widowelspet at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 13:07:36 PST 2002

--
The pattern is a geometric.  I worked it out from the portrait.  If you have
a copy of the Hardwick Hall Textiles, it is the portrait on page 8.  I am not
however doing the little flower that is in the center of the pattern.
(started with a 2x3 copy of the portrait and couldn't tell what it was). I am
doing it in black.  I am going to do a square neck so it can be worn with a
partlet also.
Hope to finish in time to wear to a friends wedding in May, but I doubt it.
Have war sewing to do for the next couple of months.
Elspet