[HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:42:30 PST 2002

My mother had a cat that swallowed a needle - and she hadn't double knotted
it, so when she pulled on the string hanging out of the cat's mouth, all she
got was the thread. The needle lodged in the cat's throat. Took surgery to
remove it. The cat was named M.E.N.E.G - Mouse Eating Needle Eating Grey.
She taught me to count my pins while sewing. :)

Just yesterday I pulled 2/3rds of a length of ribbon from one of my cats'
mouth...talk about scary!

Mary/Katerine
(who now has *3* cats, and STILL no sewing room!)