[HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:09:05 PST 2002

Ahh, but with a sewing room, I will have a place to work on my UFOs, and
when I need to, I will simply close the cats out on the other side of the
door. No having to worry about the pins and ribbons being out where the cats
can get at them when I'm not there.

My cats have learned to ignore the Bad Things while I'm in the room. They
wait until I leave. :)

Mary/Katerine