Fwd: [HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 1 21:55:16 PST 2002

Oh, that one....I wondered if that wasn't the one...I've always like it,
and someday want to do it, too.  I don't have the Hardwick Textiles
book, but the portrait does make an appearance in my Ashelford book....
I've also "tested" the Holbein pattern on Kirrily's website...I want to
do it for the partlet that's part of my outfit for my final project for
Drea's class....
--Sue