[HNW] cat playing with linen thread

LalahTT@aol.com LalahTT at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 09:18:30 PST 2002

       My young cat (who has had a very difficult start in life and is a bit
developmentally delayed) will go after mints if I leave them out.  I have to
keep them in a tightly closed jar or he will get into them.  Same with
spearmint chewing gum.  But then he is a strange little fella.

Lalah
Never Give up, Never Surrender,