[HNW] Furry Fiber Fiends

Catherine Kinsey ckinsey at kumc.edu
Wed Jan 2 08:54:56 PST 2002

Fortunately, I don't have any thread chewers and I also have a separate sewing room I can shut them out of (altho it is in the basement and just a bit chilly this time of year).  I do have one that seems to think all the pins need to be *out* of the pin cushions however so I'm careful where I leave them.  My biggest hazard is the pile of calico lap-fungus who all of a sudden will decide she is a bundle of energy right after I have carefully laid out my silks for whatever handwork I had just settled down to work on :).

Catherine/Liriel

>>> h-needlework-request at ansteorra.org 01/02/02 07:55AM >>>

Ahh, but with a sewing room, I will have a place to work on my UFOs, and
when I need to, I will simply close the cats out on the other side of the
door. No having to worry about the pins and ribbons being out where the cats
can get at them when I'm not there.

My cats have learned to ignore the Bad Things while I'm in the room. They
wait until I leave. :)

Mary/Katerine