[HNW] Furry Fiber Fiends

LalahTT@aol.com LalahTT at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 09:56:41 PST 2002

I love the title "calico lap fungus".  I have one of those in my lap right
now and I say she has the fastest paw in the South.  Fast asleep one minute
and split seconds later my yarn or thread or mini teddy bear or whatever has
been snatched and she is half way across the room with it.  I even have a
sewing room, but can't stand hearing them howl if I close the door.  My cats
do not approve of closed doors and are quite vocal about it.  Spoiled brats,
but whose fault is that?  I love them anyhow.

Lalah
Never Give up, Never Surrender,