Fwd: [HNW] new year's costume resolutions

amreid@qbe.com.au amreid at qbe.com.au
Wed Jan 2 14:19:42 PST 2002

Sue wrote:
"...I've also "tested" the Holbein pattern on Kirrily's website...I want to do
it for the partlet that's part of my outfit for my final project for Drea's
class...."

Sue,
I have the joy of watching one of my designs come to life at the moment, and it
is a cool experience.  Quite some time ago I charted a stylised honeysuckle
design from a portrait (the inside of a high collared Tudor lady's partlet) and
a few days ago a friend of mine started stitching it up to use inside the
partlet of a Tudor gown she is making.  I never got around to test stitching it
myself so it is particularly cool watching it come together... oh and not having
to stitch it myself!  <grin>

Andrew
Sydney, Australia
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari)