[HNW] Slate Frames

skinner02@sprynet.com skinner02 at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 3 16:39:13 PST 2002

h-needlework at ansteorra.org wrote:
> skinner02 at sprynet.com wrote:

I wanted to see these and so I went to their web page.  Couldn't find
them.

--Charlene

They don't have them up on the site. They don't have any inlays but they are VERY sturdy.  They used my set from the RSN as a prototype.  They make a 12 and a 24" size.  They can custom make other sizes.  Some of the folks on the list own them and can give you some feedback.

Slate frames in general are not inexpensive  (my larger RSN set ran about $150 some years ago) because they require some rather precision woodworking if they are going to be of any use and hold your ground fabric true.  They are a lifetime investment - they never wear out.

Linn

Linn
--
How can "crash course" and "collision course" have two different
meanings?  -- George Carlin
mailto:findbook at flash.net